Author Topic: [NEWS} antifa is finally known as a terrorist organization.  (Read 2252 times)

People from new jersey don't know how to drive in general.
Finally someone gets it. chris was ensuring peoples safety by preventing traffic deaths/accidents during rush hour. I say god bless him

also phant you live in a city so just walk where you want to go LMAO

i didnt live in new jersey you dipstuff
i've lived in new york for almost my entire life

So why go to jersey if chris is there?!

I don't want to victim blame but why were you there?

So why go to jersey if chris is there?!

I don't want to victim blame but why were you there?
he went intentionally just to complain about chris' traffic safety measures. what a scumbag

they aren't a terrorist organization.
Then they should stop dressing and acting like one.

i dunno they dress more like wannabe roadmen than terrorists, though they still act like loving reprobates though

Then they should stop dressing and acting like one.

The funny thing about antifa cucks is that most of them are white.

Where is their "diversity"

The funny thing about antifa cucks is that most of them are white.

Where is their "diversity"
maybe thats why they dress up in all black?

Antifa is now classified as a terror organization and will be swiftly taken out by the police.

tony lives in a fantasy world

King Tony, do you think the kool kids klub should be considered a terrorist organization also?

King Tony, do you think the kool kids klub should be considered a terrorist organization also?
ye

while the kool kids klub did stuff in past they aren't really doing it now so they missed the chance to call them a terrorist organization

meanwhile any antifa chapter ever has basically been tasked with attacking pro-Annoying Orange/right-leaning rallies/events so basically any chapter of antifa that exists should be classified as such

phantos why do you bother engaging with these dimwitted cunts, their whole shtick is harassing anyone who disagrees with their views. they don't give a damn about actual factual information, just about vomiting their bullstuff as often and as much as possible while intentionally pissing off everyone else

also I would recommend just getting the BLF Blocker and hiding any threads by Tony or Matthew, unless you're on mobile. they rarely contain anything of value.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:14:20 PM by TristanLuigi »

The kool kids klub could commit an actual murder and conservatives wouldn't care nearly as much as they do when antifa damages some property. This antifa business is just another easy way for them to feel justified for their hate of the left.

their whole shtick is harassing anyone who disagrees with their views

reminds me of a particular political "movement"