Author Topic: BLIVE 1.0.0 [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]  (Read 16424 times)

yea every file that got spammed in here has something inside called thot destroyer.exe so dont download

im gonna assume this was weathernerd/renderman in a bowl or unova
it's not me

yea every file that got spammed in here has something inside called thot destroyer.exe so dont download

it's a version of wanacry, downloaded on my phone and ran it through a virus tester

it's not me

it's a version of wanacry, downloaded on my phone and ran it through a virus tester
which is why i suspected u
get in here nerds
click me
u seem very interested in viruses

which is why i suspected uu seem very interested in viruses
that's the most stupid thing i've heard today

that's the most stupid thing i've heard today
seems like u dont read your posts before posting

which is why i suspected uu seem very interested in viruses
You have a version of Milicry (or WannaCry?) hosted on your site with the SHA spam. I'd recommend getting rid of all of the addons which have been spammed on there- and I'd add flood protection. Also, what's the IP for the user who's spamming the thot patrol bullstuff everywhere?
this confirms it.

No it's also the stupidest thing I've heard too.

tested one of the "thot destroyer" files on vm. virustotal reported it was SAGE ransomware.
it encrypted all files and replaced the background with the whole "your files have been encrypted" deal. so yeah, your service is hosting malware.

Wow stuff hit the fan really fast. This is why you only tell a few people and have them try to exploit your website.

just forgetin delete every forgetin file holy stuff

I'm taking BLIVE offline and getting rid of the files.  In the mean time, I will try to work on putting in those previously wanted features.  I don't know how I'm supposed to read the contents of a ZIP file, so making a requirement for various files having had inside is pretty much impossible.  I will definitely try to make an addon approval system since people can't be trusted.

Look up how to read zip files in whatever code you are using.

I'm taking BLIVE offline and getting rid of the files.  In the mean time, I will try to work on putting in those previously wanted features.  I don't know how I'm supposed to read the contents of a ZIP file, so making a requirement for various files having had inside is pretty much impossible.  I will definitely try to make an addon approval system since people can't be trusted.
Not exactly impossible, just a little learning exercise for you.

Most mainstream languages will have either standard or community made libraries for reading and writing zip files. A word of caution, though; either check the signature of each file in memory or make sure the library you're using is not susceptible to path traversal attacks.

If you're feeling brave, you can find a detailed specification of the zip file format here. It's not too terribly complicated, but there are a lot of compression and encryption filters you'll need to implement.

Good news: BLIVE isn't dead.

I've been redesigning it from scratch for better functionality, although it isn't finished yet.  Just thought I'd mention that it still is in development.

BLIVE works again, but it looks like stuff.  I will need to make it look better, but it works pretty well otherwise.  If you're bored, then please try to forget up BLIVE and make it spit out errors for me to fix.

EDIT: I also implemented a moderation system.  If you want to be a part of the moderation team, ask me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:36:12 PM by theviacom »