2 (2.3%)
dill pickle
3 (3.4%)
cheese and onion
0 (0%)
prawn roostertail
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Author Topic: best lays chip flavor  (Read 5196 times)

i don't like lays, they're way too thin for me. it's like i'm eating paper

forget chips. real brothers eat takis

this flavor specifically?????

the ones that are really red?????

and stain both your fingers and somehow furniture more importantly literally stain paint?????

I love Takis but they are the one snack that makes my stomach feel like actual garbage

This is factually correct.
No.
I love Takis but they are the one snack that makes my stomach feel like actual garbage
Yes.

i mean do doritos do the same thing? tostitos? takis are literally rolled-up tortilla chips...
hell, doritos have been doing the same thing with "dynamita"

"this is factually incorrect"
no
"this is factually correct"
yes
maybe

salt & vinegar and sour cream and onion

is pringles a lays chip flavor because i am guided by the moustache of the wind

I eat takis with chopsticks bc I'm too much of a pusillanimous individual to get my fingers red

when it comes to lay's potato chips, salt & vinegar are my favorite, but they seem to be using less and less vinegar. every time i get a bag lately they just taste like the regular chips with a slight hint of vinegar

when it comes to lay's tortilla chips, doritos flamas and doritos chili lime dynamita are my favorites

doritos second degree burn was loving awesome but they discontinued them of course. the doritos jacked ranch dipped buffalo wings are pretty good but the chips feel stale due to the extra thickness
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:19:14 PM by VerticalHorizon »