Need a drawing tablet for school. What do you recommend

Author Topic: Need a drawing tablet for school. What do you recommend  (Read 2151 times)

if you really really need a screen tablet the best bang for your buck would be this monoprice tablet

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=14481

its on sale and i have one and i like it. only problem is that theres no replacement pens so if you lose yours you're forgeted

Also I'm going to be bringing this to college. Is it really 22 inches?

Seeing alot of recommendations for the Intuos. Is the small too small and should I get a medium or large?

wanna know something else that's 22 inches

wanna know something else that's 22 inches

MAUI's rock hard peen0r

Also I'm going to be bringing this to college. Is it really 22 inches?

Seeing alot of recommendations for the Intuos. Is the small too small and should I get a medium or large?
yes, it is a big and large boy and it is not portable. if you need something portable, an intuos or smth would be a much better choice. going with wacom would also get you much better drivers and support

based on the latest review it seems like the screen is the only selling point

there's some super small touchpad-like tablets from wacom if you need something really portable, but i advise sticking with the wacom brand while avoiding the bamboo line in general. they have the most consistent and best reviews overall iirc

as for portability, my intuous pro medium is slightly smaller than an old 16" laptop i have. a small will fit in a standard backpack easily.

sorry im late but intuos draw is cheap and normal, i use it and just upgraded it from my tablet that's literally 3-4 years old. really good. it's like $80.

Should I get small or medium?

i mean that depends but i got a small

if you're worried about a smaller tablet being harder to use, i used a 6x4in active area tablet for several years before getting my screen tablet and you definitely get used to it, esp if you use your wrist and not your arm. if the larger one has better specs in general tho obvs that might be worth goin for
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:47:34 PM by otto-san »

I'm really leaning towards an intuos but if I can get a decent tablet with a screen I will

What do you guys think of this one? https://www.amazon.ca/Ugee-Display-Graphics-Drawing-Rechargeable/dp/B01MAUDVLS
Yay, Nay, or Gay?