Can anyone tell me where I can find a knife like this?

Author Topic: Can anyone tell me where I can find a knife like this?  (Read 1387 times)

Hey all, I was looking around online the other day and I came across a pretty cool knife I like. The only problem is that it opens using a button and its a federal crime to buy or sell one online, However it is legal to buy one in my state, as I have seen a couple apring knives sold in shops.

Any idea where I could find one in a store or something?

why would you need one of these when you can use a flip knife or a swiss army knife
if you have this thing in your pocket and something hits the side hard enough it could cut right into your shin

that knife looks like a miniature gun

that gun looks like a miniature knife

Any idea where I could find one like it though? Not online, that is?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:51:24 PM by Mr Unicode »

the only thing the federal law about switchblades says is that people can't push shipments of them across state lines. it's really only illegal if you carry it around outside because it's considered a concealed weapon. if you use it for home use, you won't get any stuff.

because of the federal law stating that they can't be pushed through interstate commerce, you're most likely not going to find it in store.

So, as long as its legal in my state, its legal to buy it online to go to my state?

good for butter cuttin

So, as long as its legal in my state, its legal to buy it online to go to my state?

yeah ups/whatever can ship that stuff dont worry

I don't know why you think we'd have an intimate knowledge of your local knife retailers. But hillkill is right, the only federal law regarding them prohibits interstate shipping via USPS.

stuff, the only people selling the knife model i want are selling through USPS. Idk what else to do

(whispering into ear from behind)
"In your back..."

Fam get a karambit.