Author Topic: Unjust Aftermath (Updates)  (Read 2709 times)

unfortunately, due to unexpected circumstances, I might not be able to host the Alpha of the server for quite a while. my mother is leaving the country until August 6th within this time, I was told to go stay at my dad's and show up only to feed cats.
RIP me.
I guess I could try to host it over from my dad's computer but I don't have the .bls or the addons neccesarry

Getting home soon.
unfortunately, internet has gone out, and we are expected to pay 400$ per MONTH, so we are changing the plan. however, internet does not effect my ability to use Blockland, so more progress shall be made. I'll post updates on the Weekend, when I'm at my dad's.

PLANNED FEATURES / MAP AREAS

- Not every tree is Pine. Varying

- Radio Tower with Medium to High end loot

- Remove current "Sniper Building" (literally copypaste of another building I did)

- More to come

Current Updates (no pictures)

Removed tunnel. Tunnel will be better in quality and moved somewhere else, such as maybe another hill, or even a mountain.
Removed the sniper building copypaste. was literally another building x6 height
Added the "Suite Tooth Inn". a mini Inn/Lodge based off of a Hamilton, just simplified.
Turned the weird rectangular mountain into a full blown hill, to make the landscape look better.

Considering restarting map, map looks repetetive and ugly imo

Never actually had the chance to play Martial Law back on 2014, but the idea sounds pretty cool. Plus, I've always liked the fort wars theme so there's that.

Hope it goes well. It looks like it has potential.