How do i delete the baseplate on my server?

Author Topic: How do i delete the baseplate on my server?  (Read 2246 times)

I Need to know, please.

Type /wand and hit it
What?, no, no. Not from a building.
I Want to delete the base plate.

That is the floor. You can change how it looks by clicking 'Ctrl A' and then hitting the Environment button.

That is the floor. You can change how it looks by clicking 'Ctrl A' and then hitting the Environment button.
For gods sake, I'm not trying to edit it. I'm trying to DELETE the floor!

If you want to "delete" the floor, you have to go to the advanced environment options and change the ground color. There's a slider labeled "A" that determines the transparency of the floor. Sliding it all the way to 0 will make it completely invisible.

They're just messing with you dude, in fact you need a command to do what you want to do, the command is groundplane.delete();
Credit goes to my friend: Czar He's loving amazing at building! Anyways on topic, make sure to save your build before you do so, because It might corrupt the save if you save it while the floor is gone.
Anyways, you're welcome!

make sure to save your build before you do so, because It might corrupt the save if you save it while the floor is gone.

Nono, Tinsel I said save the game/build or such to get the ground back when you load the save.  :cookie:

Enter it into console using ~.

Why do you want to delete it anyway?

fyi you still can't build under the point where the baseplate used to be, even if it's deleted

fyi you still can't build under the point where the baseplate used to be, even if it's deleted
it's stupid that this is a thing because it's one of the reasons why my mining server can't be finished, the farlands goof up ghosting and the looks of the models

older versions of blockland if i remember never had this problem

For gods sake, I'm not trying to edit it. I'm trying to DELETE the floor!
Sorry buddy, just a bit of an odd request. Trying to help the only way I know I can  :iceCream: