what's up with germestar

Author Topic: what's up with germestar  (Read 2575 times)

ive seen him with a new id (219175) as Germskimo Callspam. is he goingto be revoked again?
he also pretended to be several other people (he is incredibly gullible and would believe even the worst acting, as you might assume from the last name in the following list of names i have seen him with)

Code: [Select]
06/28/17 02:53:09 Germskimo Callspam
06/28/17 03:37:37 Abitur 2017
07/04/17 02:18:36 Germskimo Callspam
07/04/17 02:40:21 #revenge
07/07/17 23:05:05 Germskimo Callspam
07/07/17 23:16:24 Volkswirtschaftsmaster
07/08/17 04:18:17 Germskimo Callspam
07/08/17 04:35:00 Oh stuff he
07/09/17 23:54:11 Germskimo Callspam
07/10/17 00:56:31 JamJar

is anything going to be done about him this time? he told me his previous key was revoked.

not completely sure if he's ros but i'm predicting more "spam"

he is weird. i have seen him a lot and the ONLY THING he will do is spam bots or other things in attempts to crash the server. thats the only thing he EVER did anywhere i saw him with no exceptions. it seems like he either has some mental problem, impossibly bad case of lack of creativity, or i dont really know. he is probably either really young or some other problem because he is so incredibly gullible and also a bad actor.

people are just wasting their time attacking a small community when they could get a job and earn money for cool stuff

he's some handicap who can't spell and plays victim when people get pissy after him attempting to crash servers

Don't worry guys i've killed Germestar!

Don't worry guys i've killed Germestar!
thank you for your contribution to this thread

i think yesterday or the day before yesterday he was trying to crash a server i was on, can't remember who was hosting it

thank you for your contribution to this thread

He was just making a joke tho.

(he is incredibly gullible and would believe even the worst acting, as you might assume from the last name in the following list of names i have seen him with)

I officially challenge everyone here to pretend to be a popular user in front of Germestar and fool him.

Germestar is a known troll and a problem user. All Ive seen him do is come onto servers, ask a bunch of weird questions (possibly to keep the host/admins occupied), and then either spam gore, bots or vehicles, then either play dumb going "i didnt know it would lag!" or playing the victim and calling the host mean for not tolerating his bullstuff

Id reccomend you ban him from your server, he never contributes, and all hell ever do is screw everything up for you and your guests

This guy joined my server and got frustrated when he realised I disabled everything spammable.
Starts asking me why there weren't any bot add-ons lol. He got banned.

germestar is living proof of that one quote that goes "problem users dont change, they only change their names"

Well this "Germskimo" guy is Germestar, went on a few servers I was on and tries to spam and play victim saying "i'm far away from everyone else"
I'd keep an eye on him if I were you

Germestar's the little bitch whos going around servers using gore spams? I had no idea