Unused Tier & Tactical Weapons Loader

Author Topic: Unused Tier & Tactical Weapons Loader  (Read 4066 times)

Did you know Tier & Tactical 2.1 has several unused weapons present in the files? Me neither. Someone had to mention it first. Anyway, now there's a way to enable those unused weapons without editing the files themselves!

Introducing the UT&TWL! In other words, unnecessary acronym- I mean, Unused Tier & Tactical Weapons Loader!

This addon will load the unused weapons depending on which addons you have enabled in Custom gamemode (Or if you are using this addon in a gamemode outside of Custom, you unfortunately require to load all of those addons). The addon will also scorn you on specific and incredibly stupid conditions.
The unused weapons are all present in Tier & Tactical Ver. 2.1 so you should get it if you want to see them.

Here's what addons you can enable that contain unused weapons:
  • Weapon_Package_Tier1 (if you expect this to do anything)
  • Weapon_Package_Tier1A (loads Nailgun)
  • Weapon_Package_Tier2A (loads Match Pistol and Scoped Magnum, the latter intentionally left in as an easter egg; requires Tier 2)
  • Weapon_Package_Explosive2 (loads Howitzer)
  • Weapon_Skins_Shotgun (loads Classic Shotgun [and fixes it so it can be used])
  • Weapon_Skins_Magnum (loads Retro Magnum; requires Tier 2)
  • Weapon_Skins_RiflesT2 (loads Automatic Assault Rifle, Scout Assault Rifle and Compact Battle Rifle; requires Tier 2)

Download from Dropbox or from Blockland Glass, in a few months when it's approved.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:05:08 AM by Marios »

covert pistol/akimbo isnt easter egg

covert pistol/akimbo isnt easter egg

I never said that. Look at where Weapon_Package_Tier2A is.

Or do you mean covert pistol isn't unused? It seems to be commented out.

I never said that. Look at where Weapon_Package_Tier2A is.

Or do you mean covert pistol isn't unused? It seems to be commented out.
i mean its there if you enable the skins without your mod enabled, so yes.

source: i used unmodified tier tactical skins years ago and covert pistol was there

Well, that's just strange. I really couldn't find the covert pistols being executed anywhere. Whatever.

Fixed covert pistols being considered unused and no longer loads them, which would result in the pistols being loaded twice in the end.

Well, that's just strange. I really couldn't find the covert pistols being executed anywhere. Whatever.

Fixed covert pistols being considered unused and no longer loads them, which would result in the pistols being loaded twice in the end.
Pretty sure they're in pistol skins and akimbo skins

How do you use this exactly? Do you just throw it in add ons and it'll do it automatically? Do I need to enable the script in add-ons while starting a server?

How do you use this exactly? Do you just throw it in add ons and it'll do it automatically? Do I need to enable the script in add-ons while starting a server?

enable it alongside enabling t+t packs

Pretty sure they're in pistol skins and akimbo skins

Yeah, the files are there, but I cannot find the part where Weapon_Covert_Pistol.cs is ran.

Enable it just like every other addon. Make sure to enable the listed addons in OP to enable the unused weapons they contain. You don't need to enable all of them if you are using Custom.

this is pretty cool
take my upvote fellow redditor

none of the weapons were left out as an easter egg, they were either overpowered or completely useless as another gun existed that served the same function

none of the weapons were left out as an easter egg, they were either overpowered or completely useless as another gun existed that served the same function

Why are you putting words into my damn mouth? I did say the magnum is an easter egg because of this:

But I never said that about the rest of them. The addon is even named:

It would be nice if we could get some pictures