My Blockland Key Is Coming Up Invalid?

Author Topic: My Blockland Key Is Coming Up Invalid?  (Read 1624 times)

I tried to log into blockland and it asked for my key, and now i cant enter the game because its saying my key is invalid? help me

Did you put the key correctly?

Did you put the key correctly?
yes. i did, i used keyutils to extract it from my key.dat and console logs, its definitely the key i bought

Are you for sure it is correct?

Have you been to other places recently? Usually it means your key is revoked

Are you for sure it is correct?

Have you been to other places recently? Usually it means your key is revoked
yes, im sure its correct, and i dont see why my key would be revoked, never logged in anywhere else but home, forget man

It's my only guess if you believe that is your correct key. It is always possible that you are 1 or more characters off on the key.

is support@blockland still working?

Support@blockland.us - Should be

Don't have your high hopes though, seems that PMs and emails are randomly ignored or read.

Invalid Key means it was revoked

yes. i did, i used keyutils to extract it from my key.dat and console logs, its definitely the key i bought
afaik keyutils has some requirement w/both keys being encoded on the same computer w/the same router.
Maybe you recovered a bogus key. :c

The best bet is to PM Badspot on the forum.

afaik keyutils has some requirement w/both keys being encoded on the same computer w/the same router.
Maybe you recovered a bogus key. :c
This is what I believe. If you haven't done anything for sure you probably entered the wrong key - otherwise you would have a successful auth..