[Hatmod] Crash Bandicoot

Poll

Make it into a playertype?

Yes
114 (90.5%)
No
12 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: [Hatmod] Crash Bandicoot  (Read 13817 times)

Comparing Crash Bandicoot to Dark Souls, a game that came out 15 years after Crash, is kind of ridiculous, it'd be like comparing Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels to Dark Souls
its a meme you dip

its a meme you dip
It's too hard to tell anymore, last i heard, people were seriously comparing the two games together, i never heard anything about it being meme

because of that people are joking about it

I took the Ninja jump map and re did a whole lot of things to it just for the fun of using this hat.

I may make WAY more changes if a Neo Cortex head comes out

this hat makes my game crash

this hat makes my game crash

Too bad. Don't play on Dr. Cortex's computer next time.

Alright since the voting is now clear, I might do the playertype by completing the Crash model, and also making animations, but I'll need someone who can help me with coding the playertype, I plan to add the spin attack move and if possible some other moves too.

Alright since the voting is now clear, I might do the playertype by completing the Crash model, and also making animations, but I'll need someone who can help me with coding the playertype, I plan to add the spin attack move and if possible some other moves too.

So... question about the player type, will he still have the hat or will it be replaced with the player type?

crash bandicoot head on crash bandicoot playertype

We got Crash, can we get Spyro?

I.E., my avatar.
<-------