Author Topic: Hosting a server just freezes my game.  (Read 1065 times)

Recently, I've been planning to host a Endless Zombies server, to work on. I've hosted a server before, if you remember my mail server, it was a freebuild/mailing to people. Most of the time the game has been crashing on me or just freezing. If this can help, I'm using Tier Tactical, all the guns.

is TT the only new addition?
does it crash/freeze without TT enabled?

Disable guns and gunpacks that you don't use, will save loading time and possibly fix your freezing problem

What do you mean by freezing? Is it actually stuck on not responding or does it crash and say it stopped responding? Runtime error?

Disable guns and gunpacks that you don't use, will save loading time and possibly fix your freezing problem

What do you mean by freezing? Is it actually stuck on not responding or does it crash and say it stopped responding? Runtime error?

The game freezes, and I can't see glass chat go by, so it just freezes. If I click twice, it says it's not responding.

is TT the only new addition?
does it crash/freeze without TT enabled?

I'll check when I get home, this could help.

The game freezes, and I can't see glass chat go by, so it just freezes. If I click twice, it says it's not responding.
hard to tell if it's an add-on or a computer related issue, can you post a console log?

hard to tell if it's an add-on or a computer related issue, can you post a console log?

The game freezes. How will I get a console log?

the console log is saved to console.log in your blockland folder

The game freezes. How will I get a console log?
Even if the game freezes you can still forcequit the game and then the console.log will have what you had before you force killed it.

Wait for a couple of minutes without, clicking anything, see if it progresses, this happened to me too, before my blockland forgeted up.
Wait 10-20 mins to see if anything loads, if you see no progression, then God be with you, and others.