Got my first speeding ticket.

Author Topic: Got my first speeding ticket.  (Read 2953 times)

what the forget did you get trogtor
he's been on the run ever since. the feds got him.

trogtor i said what the forget did you get

go in. 50% chance the cop wont show up anyways.
but you can also get a probation deal many times if you have a good record. the ticket hangs for a year and if you dont get anymore, it disappears. no pay, no on record.

i got a warning once from speeding trying to catch up to my dad in his car after we pulled after a gas station but i only got a
what did you get

How do you not realize you're going twice the speed limit?

My first speeding offense consisted of 3 tickets totalling about 600 euros lol

i got a warning once from speeding trying to catch up to my dad in his car after we pulled after a gas station but i only got a
Finish your sentence what did you get

Finish your sentence you monster

I got no appeal for the same situation as you, wish you luck friend.

what was it that you got

i was pulled over for going 67 in a 30 on my motorcycle by a state trooper. thought i was forgeted and only got a verbal warning. last i looked at my speedometer it said 71 lol

Trogtor is Valve confirmed.

New Texas state law rules that citizens may shoot others who are going over the speed limit