should furries be banned from owning pets?

Author Topic: should furries be banned from owning pets?  (Read 8155 times)

we all know a furry, and many of them are pet owners.
could their furry little friends be at risk?
and should the government intervene?

what if a child enthusiasts were allowed to adopt kids?

Depends. If they don't have any loveual desire with any furry animals or their furry friends, then its a little dumb. However, if they DO have loveual desire for furry animals or their furry friends, yes.

child enthusiasts should not have or adopt children, period.

it's not a child enthusiast as that's a direct perpetrator, moreso should people who consume lolicon be banned from owning children

as almost all furries don't enact bestiality

ehh I know you're trying to bait but you could've done better

one could argue is lolicon child enthusiasm and that's a question for an entirely different debate
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:49:48 PM by Nal »

it's not a child enthusiast as that's a direct perpetrator, moreso should people who consume lolicon be banned from owning children

as almost all furries don't enact bestiality

ehh I know you're trying to bait but you could've done better
how do you eat a lolicon

i'm guessin the child enthusiasm question is gonna be the real meat of discussion here since being a furry is obvs completely incomparable lol

it is an interesting question, cus child enthusiasm isn't an action, it's just a feeling, so it'd be kinda hard to enforce that sort of thing even if you decided you wanted to. that being said, we don't punish people for only thinking about doing something illicit, so i feel like it'd be a bit unusual, but the line of logic at least makes sense. maybe the pretense that they have to be actively seeking therapy would be enough if it were ever actually enough of a problem to warrant legislative action

there are some people i'd not think twice about gassing like pie crust and mr man, emo freek, etc

most furries are pretty chill on these forums