Is this enough proof that one, or more of the Mars rover landings were faked?

Author Topic: Is this enough proof that one, or more of the Mars rover landings were faked?  (Read 2234 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P62erIczY

You can just go to 30 seconds to skip the other dude talking about it.

I came across this vid cause I've been pretty fascinated by Mars and space in general lately and after seeing this video I'm starting to get truly skeptical about what NASA tells us. I know the video is old but I can't really think of any explanation for this other than NASA just saying they used that area to test the rovers. And come to find out, that actually is what NASA's excuse was for this, as stated on this page: http://yournewswire.com/unveiled-nasas-mars-curiosity-actually-filmed-in-greenland/

Like it says in that article, I find it a bit strange that they would tell everyone that only soon after they're confronted about it.

But idk what do you guys think

or maybe the two terrains are similar, so they use greenland to test the durability and other functions of the rover before shipping it 30 million miles away?

or maybe the two terrains are similar, so they use greenland to test the durability and other functions of the rover before shipping it 30 million miles away?
get out of here with your reasonable explanations! CLEARLY THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKED!!!!! (or in this case, the mars landings)

seriously bro, just because "some rocks look similar and there's a NASA logo" doesn't mean the mars rovers were faked. as it turns out, rocks look a lot like rocks no matter where in the solar system you go. also, obviously NASA has rovers on earth to test with, you're not going to build a very expensive rover without testing it

ya op do you think they just invested 2.6 billion dollars into a land rover and shot it into space without even testing it?

They would have shown us the test sites, shown us the duplicate rovers here on earth, bragged about how hard they test everything here on earth, etc.

but they do??? it's been well established that NASA creates two identical rovers to test.

EDIT: also the rovers in the video are completely different than the ones on Mars.

probably just testing new technology.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:14:28 PM by Steve5451² »

but they do??? it's been well established that NASA creates two identical rovers to test.
^
see, for instance, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZCRFRgSgas
this one's in california but it wouldn't be surprising to have a test site in greenland, seeing as it's very cold in both greenland and mars, and apparently the terrain is similar

^
see, for instance, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZCRFRgSgas
this one's in california but it wouldn't be surprising to have a test site in greenland, seeing as it's very cold in both greenland and mars, and apparently the terrain is similar

I was thinking about posting this video too.

I don't trust the video that has this as a comment:
"Insanity!!!! Don't believe a thing science has taught you. The earth is t even a sphere, it is round but flat!!! The moon and the sun rotate us not the other way around! It's all one big scam!!! Thank God the lies are being exposed!!!"

So NASA is lying about rover images, because they have an identical test rover that was never a secret to begin with?

The mission was fake because it's impossible. Liberals waste years of your life teaching you about "gravity" and then contradict themselves with fairy tale propaganda about how tribal Amerikool kids klubans were totally the first people on the moon and then used it to destroy Communism so that the rich could take over the planet. They want you to believe the Earth is round because it supports their fake global warming narrative
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:22:36 PM by Rally »

haha look at this bozo! op still believes in loving mars! the sky's just a blanket with holes poked in it to fake stars and the moon.