is milk good or bad

Poll

choose

yes I have good strong healthy bones
38 (77.6%)
no ew cow cum
11 (22.4%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: is milk good or bad  (Read 1516 times)

I've been drinking milk my entire life, my bones are indestructible

but sticks and stones can break them

i used to drink a ton of milk back when i conditioned my bones regularly for competition, now i only have it with cereal. which i have like every morning tho

tastes good i guess but im thinking of switching completely to almond milk or something

but sticks and stones can break them
"...may break my bones", drinking enough milk throughout your life will make them so strong that not even sticks or stones could break them

i live to drink milk. my bones are as strong as diamonds.

Only good in cereal / hotchocolate / MacnCheese / other dishes that need milk

I can't drink it plain, unless if it's either mixed with chocolate syrup or I dunked like 8 oreo cookies into it
This. But, I never needed milk. My bones have always been incredibly strong. I honestly should have broken them at least 5-6 times already, but they've never broken.

I thought this was going to be about whether you like milk or not and while I will put milk on cereal watching people drink milk grosses me the forget out who do you think you are it's all viscous and stuff there's no way that's refreshing I hate it T.T
My roommate in college would just chug gallons and gallons of milk and it was horrible

the milk maker is displeased with your message. your bones will parish before end of the age of the skeleton war

I thought this was going to be about whether you like milk or not and while I will put milk on cereal watching people drink milk grosses me the forget out who do you think you are it's all viscous and stuff there's no way that's refreshing I hate it T.T
My roommate in college would just chug gallons and gallons of milk and it was horrible
pathetic

first of all, is that roommate me?

second of all, people like you who hate drinking milk are sinners and deserved to be burned to ash in a raging fire from the depths of hell.

third of all, this guy is going straight to heaven.

I'm at a high-end restaurant right now that doesn't even have milk

this is why I make threads like this