do you like the new spongebob episodes?

Poll

yes
15 (28.8%)
no
37 (71.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: do you like the new spongebob episodes?  (Read 1552 times)

trog's gonna need a bigger clip. or bigger gun. or both.

yeah they could suck...

or... you grew up.

yes, but I only started to watch it again, because I heard season 9 was okay before that I stopped watching end of season 7.

Check it out, a non-screenshot version of the poll

yes 9 (29%)
no 22 (71%)
Total Voters: 29

Check it out, a non-screenshot version of the poll

stop

ot: I unironically like them, they're atleast better than season 7

As I'm not a spongebob supremacist, I see no problem with them.

yeah they could suck...
or... you grew up.

I can still laugh at the older jokes as an adult. So did my parents when I watched them.
That laughter went away with their comedic timing and lesser writing.

The new episodes are garbage. The new formula is 2 to 3 genuinely funny jokes strewn in a slurry of fast paced nonsense.

I can still laugh at the older jokes as an adult. So did my parents when I watched them.
That laughter went away with their comedic timing and lesser writing.

The new episodes are garbage. The new formula is 2 to 3 genuinely funny jokes strewn in a slurry of fast paced nonsense.

it's the same loving stuff it's always been. you laugh at the older ones because you grew up with them.

it's the same loving stuff it's always been. you laugh at the older ones because you grew up with them.

Except I didn't really. I missed a full 2 to 3 seasons that I only recently covered. I enjoyed it.
I noticed a significant drop-off in enjoyment after the first movie aired. You know, when the original writer stopped being the main writer.

And just because I liked something as a kid doesn't mean I cant brown townyses it as an adult and revalue it
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:02:08 PM by Mr.Noßody »

the new episodes are garbage and are nowhere near as funny as the old ones
i grew up with some of the new ones and even i didn't like those as much as the old ones

at least it's not johnny test