mr queeba : bigger text means bigger funnies

Author Topic: mr queeba : bigger text means bigger funnies  (Read 5753 times)

1 AND A HALF HOURS UNTIL IT BEGINS HERE IN AMERICA
ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON, FOLKS, MAKE SURE YOUR SWITCHES ARE CHARGED

THIS IS IT
TODAY'S WORLD PREMIERE DAY
EDIT: REGGIE APPROVES OF ICE CREAM
https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/885986829782065152
EDIT2: I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS MEANS WAR

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ICE CREAM IS THE BEST
CAKE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPARE

EDIT3: APPARENTLY THEY DID THE SPLATFEST IN JAPAN OR WHATEVER, YOU EUROPEAN FORUMERS ARE GOING TO GET IT SHORTLY, I GIVE YOU GOOD LUCK

WE HAVE A YEAR WORTH OF DAYS FOLKS

THEY'RE GOING TO DO A DIRECT BOYS
https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

OK, THEY DID THE DIRECT
NEW GEAR AND WEAPONS AND STUFF WITH NEW STORES INCLUDING UMBRELLAS AND STUFF
FOOD I GUESS
SALMON RUN
OTHER CHANGES
SPLATFESTS STILL EXIST
OH AND THERES NEW WAIFUS

AND ALSO THERES A SPLATFEST WORLD PREMIERE GOING ON ON JULY 15
ICE CREAM VS CAKE
WHAT IS THE MOST SUPERIOR??????

in conclusion i give these new releases... a 4 out of 10

everytime i see him on a base raiders server he always takes up the whole chat about why you should join his gang

does anyone notice how self centered he can be? I'm sure it's apart of growing up, but like forget lol

Aren't those posts just announcements and him being excited for Splatoon 2?

Aren't those posts just announcements and him being excited for Splatoon 2?
no, you are only allowed to type in only lower case. no excitement.

so, i get excited for a game, confine my excitement to a thread i made about said game, and apparently thats a problem?
ok, ill edit out the caps, but still this is a bit stupid, especially since toxicology calls me out a lot for being a "nintenyearold" because i play splatoon

Who gives a forget? This isnt drama-worthy at all. He is just hyped for a splatoon game or event and wants to express his energy and excitement. Seriously, when you make a drama you have to think:

1. How has this person insulted, griefed, or trolled in any way or form?
2. Do I have evidence, if so does it prove that I am making a proper point?
3. What was the persons intentions? Was it an accident causing a situation, or blatant outright crudeness?

Queeba did not do anything wrong, he is joyous and happy about a game he likes, if you dont like the things he likes, walk away. If you want, block the topic or Queeba himself. Its not that hard to ignore someone who is expressing himself, if you dislike his own opinion that does not mean you have to counter with a drama post. Even if he typed in caps, he was obviously happy and giddy about something and wanted to express himself via. using the internet. He wanted to post because it would generate hype and other people become happy and excited and more people would express their feelings using his post, so they can relate and talk about the event.

You have no obvious reason to rain on your parade and you killed the fun for him and the people that had the same feeling. Honestly, if anyone is to be insulted here it should be you for attacking someone unprovoked because they are having fun and enjoying themselves.

Who gives a forget? This isnt drama-worthy at all. He is just hyped for a splatoon game or event and wants to express his energy and excitement. Seriously, when you make a drama you have to think:

3. What was the persons intentions? Was it an accident causing a situation, or blatant outright crudeness?

Queeba did not do anything wrong, he is joyous and happy about a game he likes, if you dont like the things he likes, walk away. If you want, block the topic or Queeba himself. Its not that hard to ignore someone who is expressing himself, if you dislike his own opinion that does not mean you have to counter with a drama post. Even if he typed in caps, he was obviously happy and giddy about something and wanted to express himself via. using the internet. He wanted to post because it would generate hype and other people become happy and excited and more people would express their feelings using his post, so they can relate and talk about the event.

You have no obvious reason to rain on your parade and you killed the fun for him and the people that had the same feeling. Honestly, if anyone is to be insulted here it should be you for attacking someone unprovoked because they are having fun and enjoying themselves.

Edit. I meant to say rain on 'his' parade. My mistake.

You have no obvious reason to rain on your his parade and you killed the fun for him and the people that had the same feeling. Honestly, if anyone is to be insulted here it should be you for attacking someone unprovoked because they are having fun and enjoying themselves.
this.

haha look at this loving dumb piece of stuff friend, talking about splatoon in a splatoon thread? what a clown XD

hey toxie how much money did grimlock give you for doing this

this.
you know i think its best if you also tell everyone that you edited all the of obnoxious text that was this size after this thread was made. not a jab at you but the sizing of the text was a good portion of the argument against your caps.