Author Topic: mr queeba : bigger text means bigger funnies  (Read 5788 times)

noedit: clarifying queeba made the text smaller without saying anything after this thread was made

noedit: clarifying queeba made the text smaller without saying anything after this thread was made

Does his text affect you? Have you been humiliated or attacked by him exclaiming his words in a larger scaled font? If you do, you have to reconsider what you are saying and how you wanna put it. If he puts a big font, nobody cares. If he attacks someone and insults someone that is a reason to commentate about them harshly.

Does his text affect you? Have you been humiliated or attacked by him exclaiming his words in a larger scaled font? If you do, you have to reconsider what you are saying and how you wanna put it. If he puts a big font, nobody cares. If he attacks someone and insults someone that is a reason to commentate about them harshly.
jesus forget calm down

Also, if he did not do something he did not like, you guys could politely ask him to STOP instead of attacking him using drastic measures. Your wasting your time and energy.

hey toxie how much money did grimlock give you for doing this
man you sure are delusional

you're original argument brings up really good points. you explain how none of the things queeba did was obnoxious. the issue i have is queeba agree with your quote right after, but then edits his posts anyways? your whole point was that queeba shouldn't change anything because he is doing nothing wrong.

i don't see a problem with the whole editting his posts down to normal size, its just the fact that he did it and the people that see his thread for the first time won't see the large size of the text. that was a major arguing point. queeba can't just stand with "I did nothing drama worthy" and edit his posts at the same time.

what exactly is wrong here if he edited his posts
are you arguing just to diaprove him??.?

what exactly is wrong here if he edited his posts
are you arguing just to diaprove him??.?
shut up unova

you're original argument brings up really good points. you explain how none of the things queeba did was obnoxious. the issue i have is queeba agree with your quote right after, but then edits his posts anyways? your whole point was that queeba shouldn't change anything because he is doing nothing wrong.

i don't see a problem with the whole editting his posts down to normal size, its just the fact that he did it and the people that see his thread for the first time won't see the large size of the text. that was a major arguing point. queeba can't just stand with "I did nothing drama worthy" and edit his posts at the same time.

It may be obnoxious, however, the problem can be defused simply by stepping away with what was frustrating you.
Sorry for overreacting, im tired and I moved crap all day. It may be annoying but just ignore it if its that bad.

It may be obnoxious, however, the problem can be defused simply by stepping away with what was frustrating you.
Sorry for overreacting, im tired and I moved crap all day. It may be annoying but just ignore it if its that bad.
have you tried getting big

you have good points i just don't understand why queeba edited the posts

have you tried getting big

lmao bigger than you

stop arguing on a game about legos

stop arguing on a game about legos
youre doing the same thing you hypocrite