Author Topic: OffGreenStum?  (Read 4216 times)

no im actully checking because he had alot of posts. He does have bad grammer.. actully horrible,terrible cant you just give up with this mercanary thing let it go

no im actully checking because he had alot of posts. He does have bad grammer.. actully horrible,terrible cant you just give up with this mercanary thing let it go
So do you which adds to the blackferm=mercenary theory.

Its kool people will eventually ban him. He came to my server today and started running his mouth (to who i dont know) But i know it was being directed to me or my friend cuz we were both S admin. Then he said "your a poser" and left. OffGreen's just an asswipe.

Oh that was your server i Thought that was Captin.obvisions? not you ?
Cuz i hate him i really did think it was his but sry didn't mean that to you..

Offgreenstum is, without a doubt, Mercenary.

In this quote he says that Mercenary has bad grammer right?

Oh that was your server i Thought that was Captin.obvisions? not you ?
Cuz i hate him i really did think it was his but sry didn't mean that to you..

Lets check his next post, I's aren't capitalized, use of cuz, capitalizes thought for who knows what, sry, run on, not making sense, constant misspellings, yep its Mercenary.

As you should clearly see i have bad grammer Cuz im 13 mercanary has like full sentances and crap i dont have good grammer Because im only 13 he has way different grammer then me? bushido knows im not him  Same with Recon scout,ace198,leon,Gamemaster,Dave,julie,Youtubeguy, and DR bling your just trying to join in with them to team up on me what a idiot... like i was saying Guardofdarkness,jak,zink,zelphen,blockander1890 somethin and more people i forgot names.

And i can be a mean person when some Jackass comes to my server and starts Being really newbish i ban them and if some one i hate i just ban no reason because like i said its my server so i can?

He is not mercinary.

Really he is not, me and Bushi would know, he has been in my server, and was a pretty ok guy.

He quit a few seconds ago.

:cookieMonster:

You are 13, so? Grammar doesn't happen when your balls drop...

Why are you happy for this????  He better come back.

And i can be a mean person when some Jackass comes to my server and starts Being really newbish i ban them and if some one i hate i just ban no reason because like i said its my server so i can?
I'm assuming this is directed towards me?

Sorry ace Sorry guys you win i quit Its's over now can you just be happy im quiting BL Goodbye

Can you just lock the topic it's over.