Author Topic: OffGreenStum?  (Read 4217 times)

Is it me, Or are you just a cheater or like complete unfair odds?
Story:
I joined a zombie tdm/rpg server, I die so I start killing humans, I see someone on the wall that is too high to reach, Its OffGreenStum(OGS) shooting all of us, I figure whatever he wont be lame and do it again, Next match I die I now see him ontop of the tall apartment building the only way up is F8 or window climb, Apparently I was the only person that knew how-to window climb I get up there what do I see? Him his buddy and another person...I go directly for him which he has a little invisible extension hanging off the building I go for him course I die, But next thing I know "Ban him (whoever)" And im like eh? Apparently you only play against people unfairly dont you? Last laugh, LOL.

I remember this guy.... we were all hating on him once.... he had another name he used here but I cant put my finger on it...

OffGreenStum is either mercenary or someone who supports mercenary, most likely the former since no one supports mercenary.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:12:00 PM by rkynick »

Get over it its my server and i made that arena with a invisible brick to keep one building alive because the buildings crash in like 5min so i figured i would make that invisible brick and i banned you because you were complaining about it the whole time i unbanned you anyway...

I couldn't understand anything other than something about zombies and window climbing.

Use some punctuation every once and a while, why dontcha?

Hes mercenary. What do you expect.

Your just sad because mercanary didn't like you i have ports at 28000 not 28032 or whatever i dont even know mercanary much i think he is lieing about his age really he doesn't act like he is 16 ... but i also think you could grow up and get over yourself find something better to do really...you should really act more muture its very sad that you cant act like it. If you go to my personal messeges you can see that mercanary was talking to me. and your a douchbag what can you expect..

Yeah.... I'm VERY assured you're mercenary/a friend of mercenary right now.....
I've learned about his horrible spelling and grammar skills from reading those topics in drama and you fit the bill almost perfectly.

Like i said i was once friends with him but he quit Some how i dont think you can understand what im saying i dont even know why i am even trying to convince you since you clearly dont understand

Get over it its my server and i made that arena with a invisible brick to keep one building alive because the buildings crash in like 5min so i figured i would make that invisible brick and i banned you because you were complaining about it the whole time i unbanned you anyway...
I complained ONCE, It's your server but I'll try not to visit it anymore if your gonna have unfair odds...Plus you didn't ban me I left before your buddy did.

It appears that Merc made a Blackferm account.

Blackferm is a pretty OK person ingame, and probably does not know that he is being impersonated on the BL forums.

Captmeat:
That model looks nothing like a shotgun.. 

blackferm:
get over yourself dude you really need to get a life 

sounds like a mercenary to me.

You guys are just jelouse you dont get admin. If your admin, you can do anything you want. you can f8 in your own server and you wouldnt care.

blackferm did i ever email you useing my GeneralOmega1@Gmail.com account

No ? my email is ckyrules10@yahoo.com