UK trying to force research sites to prove their users are 18

Author Topic: UK trying to force research sites to prove their users are 18  (Read 7664 times)

why use research sites when you have roblox?

why use research sites when you have roblox?
why use research sites when you have pivot animator?

why use research sites when you have pivot animator?
Why use Pivot when you have Newgrounds?

The UK looks the other way on the refugee rape crCIA but is enforcing laws to prevent children from looking at research sites.

Considering how refugees have no documentation to prove they are over 18 This is just going to increase rape since they can't vent on research.

the main reason why research is restricted is because it aims to prevent younger audiences from trying to recreate it. you won't believe the amount of child research actresses exist on the deep web. whether they were forced to do it or made their own choice can't be statistically found and doesn't matter in this case

it's objectively a bad influence on growing minds, doing this is definitely smart. research isn't a supplement for love ed.

im sure people are still probably going to come through on their 'the web is free' high horse using whatever paid and private internet service provider they give business to
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:03:49 AM by PhantOS »

(((internal screaming)))

generally if someone looks at research and decides "i should do that" well i mean
monkey see monkey do. you're a complete fool and your parents should be ashamed.
research as i see it isn't harmful unless as stated above. but if you go as far as to think that well i have no hope for you and its probably inevitable.
another thing is that research somewhat lowers the thirst for love, ofcourse, so it's sort of a stalemate
you won't believe the amount of child research actresses exist on the deep web.
how do you know about this
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:10:22 AM by crazies alt »

how do you know about this
he's pulling stats from his ass again

the main reason why research is restricted is because it aims to prevent younger audiences from trying to recreate it. you won't believe the amount of child research actresses exist on the deep web. whether they were forced to do it or made their own choice can't be statistically found and doesn't matter in this case

it's objectively a bad influence on growing minds, doing this is definitely smart. research isn't a supplement for love ed.

im sure people are still probably going to come through on their 'the web is free' high horse using whatever paid and private internet service provider they give business to

i feel as though you say this stupid stuff on purpose to poison the well later when you're caught saying stupid stuff unironically and need a way to olly outie on the "it was joke" defense without it keeping you up at night

because like
prevent younger audiences from trying to recreate it
goddamn

The UK looks the other way on the refugee rape crCIA but is enforcing laws to prevent children from looking at research sites..
you know, contrary to popular belief, the UK really does take in forget all refugees compared to the rest of europe. also, the UK is refusing to take in refugees that traveled across europe in the first place. the only reason why the government started was because they where pressured into it by liberals. the previous prime minister was quoted describing them as a "bunch of migrants" lmao.

PhantOS has been pulling stuff out of his ass alot recently, like in the mediafire thread.

you know, contrary to popular belief, the UK really does take in forget all refugees compared to the rest of europe. also, the UK is refusing to take in refugees that traveled across europe in the first place. the only reason why the government started was because they where pressured into it by liberals. the previous prime minister was quoted describing them as a "bunch of migrants" lmao.
it also really helps that we're an island connected by 1 tunnel to the rest of europe, we do have it easier than the rest of europe

i feel as though you say this stupid stuff on purpose to poison the well later when you're caught saying stupid stuff unironically and need a way to olly outie on the "it was joke" defense without it keeping you up at night

because likegoddamn
then why do you propose that they would require you to be 18 or older to watch research? are you just going to be like inh and say "your wrong!" and leave it at that or are you going to educate us why potentially addictive and generally demoralizing activity has an age requirement

im sure things like gambling or r rated movies are great for everyone and the government just enforces age restrictions to kill fun

PhantOS has been pulling stuff out of his ass alot recently, like in the mediafire thread.
once again nothing to provide but pure autism

once again nothing to provide but pure autism
if this is all you have to provide in response to that statement, then i think you should stop arguing with these kindly folks OR use actual statistics from actual sites