Author Topic: new york style street  (Read 4088 times)

felt like building a street inspired by buildings in downtown manhattan. it's not finished but here's some pictures
i also included my old marriott custom house build as i thought it'd fit nicely

everything here is built by me except

the brown building has two interiors built by vitawrap

small clothes store

apartments

so yeah uhhh rate if you want and stuff
minus the marriott custom house, this all took around a week maybe to make and with a lot of distractions anyway
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:22:13 AM by Kohoutek »

Wow these are amazing! Really great work.

h o l y s h i t

both an artist outside and inside bl god damn

this is like cohort or colleagues levels of quality

holy forget man thats great stuff

you loving lemon you didn't fix the rails replacing the over rails with the ones i built now you have two different rails on the same sets of stairs

you loving lemon you didn't fix the rails replacing the over rails with the ones i built now you have two different rails on the same sets of stairs
oh god wow kohoutek is actually stupid

thats wall street, i used to babysit there. normally the stock exchange building has a big ass flag on it, and right around the corner there's a duane reade and i would always pig out on tic tacs whenever i went there. good times

it looks really good and detailed. definitely the most iconic street to choose from the city, but that makes it cooler to build. good luck on this.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:15:47 AM by PhantOS »

also it'd be cool if you included some of the side streets in the financial district. a lot of the streets there are really tightly packed, where the sidewalk will be almost tiny, and the buildings are so close together that there's literally no sunlight

nothing was stopping you from fixing that yourself, you know

it's not finished
still havent decided which rails i want

i loving love that scaffolding how did you do that

thanks all

on the future of this build: never really planned anything and i still don't, i'm just building what i want when i want
i loving love that scaffolding how did you do that
what scaffolding