Author Topic: Rollins Mansion [Update WIP] - Get Posterized pg1  (Read 2755 times)

Rollins Mansion

This mansion is a work in progress. It is currently located on Drake's Housebuild.

Details:
Buildtime: 10-12 hr
Bricks: 10028
Colorset: Trueno's Original
Brick Add-Ons: Tiles, Print Plates, Slanted Bricks, One Random Brick Pack, Extra Ramps, Wedges

As things are now, the plan is to add complete interior and landscaping. Contemplating functional ideas for the mansion and would really appreciate any suggestions. For example, Plornt's mansion had a popular hide and go seek mini-game that was loads of fun. Or maybe a murder mystery.

I'd also really love to here some constructive criticism. Since the build is in its infancy, there is plenty of room to improve and change things before its too big of a process. The yard is going to be massive and I'm not too creative with landscaping, thoughts?

Also, if you want to know more about the server: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=311734.0
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:56:53 AM by Soviet »

bush maze would be cool in filling in that yard

WOW. Stunning. In MY opinion, if this was designed for HIDE n SEEK it would incredible. Can't find anything to criticize​ as of YET, though that may change.

Since posting this, I've cut the entire house in half and extended the width by 16 spaces. This was a gigantic pain in the ass but allowed for a larger foyer with a double curled staircase and a reasonably sized living room behind it. There is now a basement, pool, patio, and more rooms being built. Below are a few pictures of the interior that I've done so far.

Im going to post updated photos of the exterior and backyard when more of the landscaping/pool area is finished.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:27:05 PM by Soviet »

Really nice work. Looks so realistic.

As for a functional purpose, not sure if you intend this to be a multiplayer thing or not but I'd think some sort of mystery / story to house you'd follow might be pretty cool. Find clues and stuff.

aa i love it but consider getting 2x2 ceiling plate print for obvious reasons