Author Topic: About to turn 18, definitely going to buy an airsoft gun, not sure what to buy  (Read 1179 times)

Looking into mid/high tier AEGs or gas blow backs.

do tell good deals

Anything by Krytac, like the Vector.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:43:59 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

GHK AKS-74u
KWA LM4C
WE-Tech SCAR-L
WE-Tech MSK
WE-Tech M4 CQB

despite what the internet says about reliability and out-of-the-box performance, i've had a much better experience with WE's gas-gun products than with KWA's. I personally have an M4 CQB

How do gas blow backs actually feel?

GHK AKS-74u
KWA LM4C
WE-Tech SCAR-L
WE-Tech MSK
WE-Tech M4 CQB

despite what the internet says about reliability and out-of-the-box performance, i've had a much better experience with WE's gas-gun products than with KWA's. I personally have an M4 CQB
are these steam keys

are these steam keys
yeah but they're all for bootleg hentai games

trogtor already took em all nvm

this baby is where it's at

Too much effort for a primary. May as well get a Polarstar engine gun.

ive got a couple 5.56 ARs and fring the gbbr m4 in comparison feels like shooting a suppressed .22lr: not much sound or kick, yet still satisfying. the operation, takedown, and controls are practically identical. gas can sometimes visibly spew out of the ejection port and muzzle which is cool lol

i had an electric g36c before the m4. everything about the m4 is more fun, except loading the mags (expect 30-60 round capacity per $20-40 mag). if you're shooting for fun, want cheap practice that will translate well in real-world applications, and/or plan on joining mil-sim games, I'd say get the gas gun. otherwise the high-capacity bullet-hose characteristics of an AEG (or fusion engine) will always work better in competition
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:27:13 AM by Zloff »

pew pew boom shakalaka wow