Poll

Best shoes?

Adidas (makes Yeezys, owns Reebok)
5 (16.7%)
Nike (also makes Jordans, owns Converse)
10 (33.3%)
Puma
1 (3.3%)
Vans
6 (20%)
Skechers
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Prove me wrong that Adidas is the best shoe brand on the market right now  (Read 8245 times)

why should you listen to a lego forum for fashion advice?
theres like atleast 4 active users here that know a good bit about fashion tho so 0:

me, zloff, you, and das iirc?

theres like atleast 4 active users here that know a good bit about fashion tho so 0:

i am above you peasants

i am above you peasants
u havent even posted fits you gayboy

I do believe they make great shoes, I wouldn't go as far as saying they are the best shoe brand. A lot of hype sits behind their shoes and they definitely play off of it.

I loving hate Yeezys. Don't get me started.

u havent even posted fits you gayboy
alternative is the freshest

I loving hate Yeezys. Don't get me started.
What's wrong with them

What's wrong with them
Extremely basic shoe with a high price and far too much hype surrounded by it. The fact that the numerous colored striped SPLY350 were released is just proof that stuffheads will buy anything Yeezy related. There are far cheaper and more attractive shoes than Yeezys.

I am not saying this either because I can't afford them, I simply think they are over played and meme-y.

Also, is there a streetwear thread with outfits and what not? Would definitely be interested.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:16:24 PM by Derroith »

brothers go on /r/streetwear once and swear they know,,

i am superior to you

Yuck. Too much going on for me, haha.

yeah I guess but I'm talking about the majority of people on here who might not be into it

brothers buy sk8his and a dad hat and swear they on top of it

brothers buy sk8his and a dad hat and swear they on top of it
I feel like you are indirectly talking about /r/streetwear, which is a trash ass subreddit.

I feel like you are indirectly talking about /r/streetwear, which is a trash ass subreddit.
/r/streetwear has tanked in quality so so much