Poll

Best shoes?

Adidas (makes Yeezys, owns Reebok)
5 (16.7%)
Nike (also makes Jordans, owns Converse)
10 (33.3%)
Puma
1 (3.3%)
Vans
6 (20%)
Skechers
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Prove me wrong that Adidas is the best shoe brand on the market right now  (Read 8211 times)

LMAO HE WEARING GAP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
Bruhhhh gap is for kids bruh

I feel like you are indirectly talking about /r/streetwear, which is a trash ass subreddit.
i get what people say when they say /r/streetwear can be really stuffty, but calling the entirety trashy like this seems like such a bandwagon move lmao
what do you have then? show me what isnt "trash ass"

/r/streetwear has tanked in quality so so much
i agree, i only go there to draw people i dont look at fits i have my own collection from different sources i use as inspo

we stay cozy while ya'll probably try to smoke richard for a chance to smell kanye drawlllsssss

I agree, it was so much better around a year ago. People had better taste and style, outfits weren't all disgusting, and the community wasn't as toxic.

i get what people say when they say /r/streetwear can be really stuffty, but calling the entirety trashy like this seems like such a bandwagon move lmao
what do you have then? show me what isnt "trash ass"
I don't need to find you an alternative forum or subreddit to counter my means of calling it trash, that doesn't make much sense. It has dwindled in quality severely and everything on there is meme-y as hell. People literally listen to what others tell them to do and a lot of the styles on there are really cringey.

what the forget are those superstars

i didnt ask that lol i asked you to show a fit that you think IS good

secretly i am just sad Das and I are the only one that posted BLF fits we out here

Untuck the hoodie, lose the hat, and maybe get a different pair of nicer jeans. Biker jeans are dead and look awful in general.

i didnt ask that lol i asked you to show a fit that you think IS good
Sure, let me find something.

this x100000

One of those looks is off the Supreme lookbook from the past season, which I really liked. The other picture is me. I prefer simple clean fits, minimal branding, and quality.

I could dig deep to find and show what I truly like but I'm a bit lazy right now and not trying too hard, haha.

i love it

im for simple fits too, but i do want branding, because im a loving hypebeast (and so is my school and i love the interaction i get)

here is a fit im in love with, and im working on stealing it (dont have the cash because of the ASSC drop)

also /r/fashionreps is a good sub to follow

also /r/fashionreps is a good sub to follow
Ugh... I will never buy replicas.

I love your fit too! The various color accents touch nicely, the shirt isn't too big and the jeans look well fitted. Good looks, and definitely better than Alternative's.

Spend a Lotta money on my clothes ☔️☔️☔️ Couldnae ever catch me in that fake stuff

Ugh... I will never buy replicas.
this was me until i realized i will never pay 600 euro for a supreme bogo. when i copped something not even half that i felt it in my wallet for way too long
but hey, thats the benefit of not caring for any branding, you wont have to pay rediculous prices for clothing

[im g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkyI9lGUoAAVyhj.jpg[/img]

Spend a Lotta money on my clothes ☔️☔️☔️ Couldnae ever catch me in that fake stuff
this is hot garbage

to actually add to the discussion: yeah i like yeezys and all but all shoe companies are really stagnant really now and not being really innovative.
nearly every "new" shoe from adidas is just some thin sock looking bullstuff with exposed styrofoam boost. it's so boring.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:53:16 PM by Daswiruch »