Leasuresuit: blockchip levels of handicapation in political threads

Author Topic: Leasuresuit: blockchip levels of handicapation in political threads  (Read 8689 times)

I heard LeisureSuit is only 5'4" tall. No wonder he's always so angry

perfect height for fitting car bombs, I presume

I heard LeisureSuit is only 5'4" tall. No wonder he's always so angry

Yeah, a while ago me and leisure suit were talking on discord about games and politics, we exchanged irl photos of each other. This is him.

this quote makes much more sense now that we know he's insecure about his height

Ben Shapiro is 5'4"

/support hes a stinky winky guy!!!!!

this quote makes much more sense now that we know he's insecure about his height

I forgot about that entirely. Typical manlet

Yeah, a while ago me and leisure suit were talking on discord about games and politics, we exchanged irl photos of each other. This is him.

-snip-
He looks like a male-feminist.

He looks like a male-feminist.
thats not even him you brainlet

grrr I don't like this guy

is that jerma???

No more than you have a filter between your brain and your fingers.
A filter between my brain and my fingers would mean i would not be able to move my entire lower arm...

at this point i can't tell if he actually believes in the things he says or if he's just doing it for attention

*blocks ur path*