Author Topic: Leasuresuit: blockchip levels of handicapation in political threads  (Read 8686 times)

Ultima are you seriously defending this dude? He's been drama'd multiple times in the past few months. Open your eyes.
i try to stay away from political threads nowadays so maybe im just not seeing any of his posts :iceCream:

i am the iron man of communism
thats it im calling hulkhoganwwfworldchampion

i try to stay away from political threads nowadays so maybe im just not seeing any of his posts :iceCream:
yeah he kinda exclusively posts political stuff in threads so he doesnt post in anything else.

when you're posting on a lego forum grammar is the first priority
look if ur goin to college and you can't even copy a name down correctly i would be seriously concerned.

like sure you aren't really expected to use great grammar here or anything (look at me and this post) but its kinda bizarre if you can't even spell even when you try

I don't know who the forget this guy, but he seems to act really stupid from what I've seem.

I don't know who the forget [/b]is this guy, but he seems to act really stupid from what I've seem.
fixed

You broke it even more ya dingaling

You broke it even more ya dingaling
forget
I don't know who the forget is this guy, but he seems to act really stupid from what I've seen.
fixed

There might be something to be said about my lack of self control which I apologize for but it seems like you really made this drama because I'm a leftie. Also you're taking some stuff at face value which is being a bit disingenuous

Also a bit unrelated but Patton I find it a bit concerning that you constantly use autism and mental handicapation as an insult, but that's a minor quip

Lack of self control is apparent.

Dude, you literally threatened somebody irl, you shouldn't be talking

neither of you should be talking because you're both guilty of the same thing

neither of you should be talking because you're both guilty of the same thing

Ok fine, but even if I can be a bit obnoxious, your only real qualms with me seem to be (1) I'm a leftie and (2) I made fun of you a few times.

leasuresuit i don't give a damn about if your left or right wing, the issue is that you and kimon are hyperagressive in these threads and you support domestic terrorism.

this guy needs a loving chill pill
/support
wait wasn't grimlock banned

Lmfao the terrorist support said I threatened someone irl. Is that how you justify being a huge douche 24/7 to people you don't agree with?