Author Topic: 3D Printed Blockhead Model  (Read 7630 times)

p sure this is around the same size as yours yeah? i like the height of yours i think itd make a pretty good necklace piece at that size

i think the model might need work but overall im excited to get it printed
Just a heads up the feather might look like stuff if its the same size as OP's.  Slower print speed may help but I'm not sure if it will mess with the rest of the printing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:41:10 AM by DaBlocko »

p sure this is around the same size as yours yeah? i like the height of yours i think itd make a pretty good necklace piece at that size

i think the model might need work but overall im excited to get it printed

The final height, including the added wires, is 49mm. I scaled the stl I imported into my slicer, so I don't remember how tall the original height dimension was set to print at. My 0.2mm nozzle has been able to print as fine of detail as the feather, though it would be a good idea to separate it out from the rest of the model so it can print directly on the print bed to decrease the potential for failure. Would probably be a good idea in the long run so the separate accessories can be printed and mixed and matched and stuff.

I didn't print more attempts for this because school got busy. If I had time, I'd love to model up some facial features, at least. Maybe get a system going to allow free rotation of the arms.