Server Concerns

Author Topic: Server Concerns  (Read 2664 times)

i love the amount of dms and garbage because it means that i can do nothing for weeks on end while not going insane from a lack of socialization

Nope no Pokemon are allowed
forget you i do what i want im becoming jigglypuff

I don't think OP is wrong. Servers have taken a wrong direction these past couple of years. People build much less and the creativity is at an all time low compared to Blockland's overall history. We have a bunch of cool add-ons but nobody seems to be able to create anything worth a while that is cool and fun.

I wish cucumberdude came back and hosted again.

I don't think OP is wrong. Servers have taken a wrong direction these past couple of years. People build much less and the creativity is at an all time low compared to Blockland's overall history. We have a bunch of cool add-ons but nobody seems to be able to create anything worth a while that is cool and fun.

I love you (not loveually)

its probably cause building takes a lot of time, and some builders like me have phased over to being addon developers. the rest grew up and stopped having nearly as much time to splurge on building

if the main point is building, why are there alternative default gamemodes like rampage and speedkart?

make your own freebuild server if you want them so badly