[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 18018 times)

That goes for herp, clam, and every other one under the sun. If there is any chance that I can prevent my kid from getting sick I'm going to do it.
are you the kind of parent that also doesn't vaccinate their kid because it might give them autism

The sheath is entirely vestigial on humans and can cause much more harm than good.

are you the kind of parent that also doesn't vaccinate their kid because it might give them autism

No all of my children are vaccinated.

The sheath is entirely vestigial on humans and can cause much more harm than good.

That's what the jews want you to think

uncut but i will eat the foreskin of my enemies for their powers

If you let jews touch your richard then you deserve death as much as they do

if you cut your snake off you become gay so uncut

[img wid   th=100]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m3sK0-HoKg4/VXBdijYvUbI/AAAAAAAAPRY/E7OoTRWY9BA/s1600/bien.gif[/img]
dear loving lord this gif is destroying my browser

notice how circumcision mostly occurs in undeveloped nations where sanitation is not at par. or at heavily religious countries.  

nowadays. it still provides lots more pleasure and before civilization, going out and getting your richard scratched was common. dogs have it because they are also hunters and wolves hunt things that can scratch or hurt them, not to mention that some smaller dog breeds lay down on their chest, in grass, where there are ants and stuff. This also applies to wolves but larger dog breeds generally have too warm of a fur coat for insects to stay cozey.

There is extremely strong scientific evidence that circumcision mitigates the risk of contracting certain STDs and eliminates the risk of certain, well, penial-issues like problems retracting the foreskin.

But I think the debate over circumcision rests mainly on the fact that you're making a permanent change to the kid before it's able to properly understand what's going on. There are potential side effects associated with circumcision, and you are removing a certain amount of sensitivity and nerve-endings by removing the foreskin (although a lack of sensitivity is usually the last problem dudes have in bed).

It's kind of a complicated debate, but I don't think it's appropriate for the heavy anti-circumcision advocates to compare it to genital mutilation when that's obviously not the case. The vast, vast majority of circumcised people have absolutely no issues, and the resistance to STDs might even make it a net-positive procedure.

I'm cautious about some of the research being done when there's such a cultural bias in western society towards circumcision. This can affect the validity of the results, and I haven't read any of the studies close enough to see whether the methodology is up-to-snuff.

i don't really know why but i'm just kinda in awe at this thread

nowadays. it still provides lots more pleasure and before civilization, going out and getting your richard scratched was common. dogs have it because they are also hunters and wolves hunt things that can scratch or hurt them, not to mention that some smaller dog breeds lay down on their chest, in grass, where there are ants and stuff. This also applies to wolves but larger dog breeds generally have too warm of a fur coat for insects to stay cozey.
wait why we talkin about dog foreskins

wait why we talkin about dog foreskins
they have a similar reason as to why we have them