Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 18029 times)

You wouldn't know anything about having a clique would you?
who in their right mind would willingly hang out with kimon, a guy who probably screams the communist mannafesto on a street corner at your local community college because he was rejected by his 250 lb first love?

Yeah you'll just live with it the rest of your life
my richard looks awesome i have no regrets

That doesn't make it okay.
as an infant you don't and shouldn't have the choice to consent to legal surgery. that's autistic and any law that puts some limit on that is handicapped

this boils down to inconsistencies, but at the core, it's a legal practice and surgery that parents can decide to make, just like heart surgery or any other surgery. just because it's not serious or deadly doesn't make it any more or less legal

I would love to be uncut so I could smuggle drugs across the border

yeah but if you're 1 years old you won't remember any of it so :shrug:
(it's only a baby though; they're not going to remember it anyway, right?? so it's okay to literally torture infants).

I would love to be uncut so I could smuggle drugs across the border

you wouldn't want to smuggle drugs across the border using your foreskin?

look old man, we know you use minecraft for erotic love rp's. we don't want to hear about it

woah good point dude. im gonna get a doctor to give my one year old child plastic surgery because cosmetic surgery and actually medically useful procedures are the same thing

honestly i didn't know you guys had such strong opinions about this it's legit interesting to read

sure i guess. im sure infants feel pain when their leg gets broken during a breach birth, they don't consent to that. sure its required to complete the birth but there are a whole multitude of reasons for why parents might want circumcision and i don't think its right to impose it on them whether their idea is right or wrong

woah good point dude. im gonna get a doctor to give my one year old child plastic surgery because cosmetic surgery and actually medically useful procedures are the same thing
idk im not a loving doctor so i don't know the pros and cons of it. i just think that it's not really the government's job to regulate those things

honestly i didn't know you guys had such strong opinions about this it's legit interesting to read
richards are serious business

The BLF could form strong opinions over a loving toasted cheese sandwich if there was a debate topic dedicated to it.