[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 17996 times)

you have no credibility because you can just as well be saying disagreeable or handicapped stuff for a reaction. again, if you want people to take what you think seriously, be the type of person people take seriously.
i understand how my history makes it hard for people to take me seriously, but i can assure you i'm not contrarian. there are other people in this thread too who are circumcised and/or thinks its the parents decision, i'm just agreeing with them in all honesty and disagreeing with others.

literally the title of the thread is cut or uncut, i shouldn't be demonized for providing my opinion on one of two choices, especially when the thread loving asks for it

Saying this again, you're wasting a good loving 10 dollars. There are other free forums to troll. Plenty of them. You're a roosterroach in a roosterroach infested house, you're not needed and you're just a loving annoyance.
You're a really loving bad troll too. Good job on this forum Self Delete.

-snip-
You know by doing this, you're basically enabling him to continue? Stop giving him attention

Saying this again, you're wasting a good loving 10 dollars. There are other free forums to troll. Plenty of them. You're a roosterroach in a roosterroach infested house, you're not needed and you're just a loving annoyance.
You're a really loving bad troll too. Good job on this forum Self Delete.
Imagine being this loveually frustrated after seeing a gorilla

clone yourself then have love with yourself

is it gay to have love with a clone of yourself?  It might be, since you're technically two different people.

Philosophically, it could be some sort of weird form of procrastination...

Imagine being this loveually frustrated after seeing a gorilla
imagine being so loveually frustrated you beat off in a gorilla costume

is it gay to have love with a clone of yourself?  It might be, since you're technically two different people.

It's only gay if you want it to be gay

clone yourself then have love with yourself

as a member of the zero club, it is written that it would be gay

imagine being so loveually frustrated you beat off in a gorilla costume
God I wish

narcisloveual