[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 17961 times)

Can't you get richard cheese if you don't clean it if you're uncut?

Goes well with crackers so it's a plus if you ask me

yeah after like
a year of not washing it at all

Is this seriously all you can come up with in reply? Is this funny to anyone else?
You're wasting a good 10 dollars on this. Tomorrow you will be banned and no one will remember you until you spend another 10 bucks doing the exact same stuff.
Stop while you're ahead. Get better or leave.

how do i have no credibility on an opinion? for forgets sake im just saying i think it's the parents decision, it doesn't require credibility to have an opinion. all the other stuff is irrelevant
you have no credibility because you can just as well be saying disagreeable or handicapped stuff for a reaction. again, if you want people to take what you think seriously, be the type of person people take seriously.

Kimon do you have a gorilla special interest too?

how can you not
that gorilla is genuinely a hunk

as a member of the zero club, it is written that admiring and desiring your own body is definitely not gay
clone yourself then have love with yourself

no but i do

gorillas got small richards

how can you not
that gorilla is genuinely a hunk
I'm more of an orangutan man myself

Is this seriously all you can come up with in reply? Is this funny to anyone else?
You're wasting a good 10 dollars on this. Tomorrow you will be banned and no one will remember you until you spend another 10 bucks doing the exact same stuff.
Stop while you're ahead. Get better or leave.

how can there be so much debate in a thread about if part of your richard was cut off

you guys never fail to amaze

stop posting pictures of your family kimon