[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 17892 times)

You've wasted 10 dollars on a loving alt account on a forum where everybody hates you. You had another chance to redeem yourself and this is what you do. You reply to people calling you handicapped with random ass images based on "lel funny" humor. I bet on your next alt you're gonna do the exact same loving thing after you say you've changed or some stuff.

You've wasted 10 dollars on a loving alt account on a forum where everybody hates you. You had another chance to redeem yourself and this is what you do. You reply to people calling you handicapped with random ass images based on "lel funny" humor. I bet on your next alt you're gonna do the exact same loving thing after you say you've changed or some stuff.
okay unova

You've wasted 10 dollars on a loving alt account on a forum where everybody hates you.

Almost like looking into a mirror, eh?

cutshaming as usual

im cut and im proud. my richard is lovey and im not gonna let some garden hose lookin hippies prevent from spreading the tradition to my offspring.

The point is that it shouldn't be legal unless it's medically necessary.  Are you seriously comparing it to heart surgery?  Holy stuff.
at what line is something medically necessary. i mean obviously heart surgery is 10000x more important than circumcision but it's hard to define a line for this stuff

it could fall under corrective surgery

When the whole clique shows up 😭👌
who exactly are you calling out here

cutshaming as usual

im cut and im proud. my richard is lovey and im not gonna let some garden hose lookin hippies from spreading the tradition to my offspring.

Trog you call me a cigarette all the time and yet here you are, talking about lovey richards. SMH.

i spent like 30 seconds trying to remember if this was a copypasta or not

also if you are cut you are literally less of a man

you'd listen to ike on this? he didnt even give an opinion in the entire topic. i understand if people disagree with me but that doesn't mean im trolling
you have no credibility. maybe it's because of all the alts, the other trolling, the pretending to have kids, or the time you said you read the whole quran multiple times (without apparently being able to recall or argue against passages from the same text). that's not an exhaustive list, either. you want to be taken seriously? quit being a stuffter.

>unova
>telling others they're wasting money on a forum that hates them
hahaha

Trog you call me a cigarette all the time and yet here you are, talking about lovey richards. SMH.
as a member of the zero club, it is written that admiring and desiring your own body is definitely not gay

at what line is something medically necessary. i mean obviously heart surgery is 10000x more important than circumcision but it's hard to define a line for this stuff

Let the owner of the snake decide where the line is?

uncut because i like being able to fap anywhere
and not having to use lotion

you have no credibility
how do i have no credibility on an opinion? for forgets sake im just saying i think it's the parents decision, it doesn't require credibility to have an opinion. all the other stuff is irrelevant

if i was trolling, maybe i'd be going out of my way to say other people are wrong, or accuse them of trolling