Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 17459 times)

Maybe he'll actually shut the hell up for once
Now that he's gone we can save room for your speeches about your foot special interest

Maybe he'll actually shut the hell up for once
Remember the time badspot banned you not for breaking a rule, but just for being insufferably stupid? I do.

not to mention the moral cost of putting your child in pain without their input so you can mutilate them. wait until they're 18 then give them the option.
so they can go 2 weeks in absolute agony every time they think something loveual or move the wrong way
my brother got cut when he was 17 and every time he tried to get off his bike he'd loving do a split just to avoid his richard from touching his pants
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:52:36 PM by PhantOS »

When the whole clique shows up 😭👌

I need to learn about how communism is better than capitalism

so they can go 2 weeks in absolute agony every time they think something loveual or move the wrong way

at least they had the choice

You wouldn't know anything about having a clique would you?

hey, if thats what they want

but thats what circumcision entails

It's almost as if circumcision is a stuffty barbaric procedure that pretty much everybody would decline if they were actually given the ability to decide what happens to their own snake

It's almost as if circumcision is a stuffty barbaric procedure that pretty much everybody would decline if they were actually given the ability to decide what happens to their own snake
yeah but if you're 1 years old you won't remember any of it so :shrug:

You wouldn't know anything about having a clique would you?

Yeah you'll just live with it the rest of your life

my brother got cut when he was 17 and every time he tried to get off his bike he'd loving do a split just to avoid his richard from touching his pants
I mean, if you choose to cut the skin off your richard as an adult, I suppose you should be allowed to.

That doesn't make it okay.

I feel like I should be angry at my parents right now for circumcising me like the day I was born or something but I'm not
Probably because you can't miss or feel remorse for something you essentially never had since you were circumcised at such a young age

I was cut as birth as well, but i don't feel like i should be angry, but sometimes i do wonder how it would have felt