Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 18028 times)

I don't have the mark of the jew

isnt there some sort of movement to regrow your foreskin if its cut

isnt there some sort of movement to regrow your foreskin if its cut
i think you're thinking of the movement to turn people into starfish so that they can regrow limbs

i think you're thinking of the movement to turn people into starfish so that they can regrow limbs
cut off your richard and it grows into another you

fun fact: when circumcision was discovered it was first used on starfish as a celebration of life

Badspot

• Administrator
Anyone who is pro-circumcision or even thinks its acceptable should look up a video of the procedure being done on a baby and watch the entire thing without pausing or looking away.  It's a horror show up there with CIA burning people alive.

Seven snakees, maybe more

But Badspot, how is my son supposed to have love with HIV infected hookers if I don't mutilate his richard?

You make me want to support circumcision just because of how much of an obnoxious handicap you are.
Good lord I hope this was a permanent ban.

Anyone who is pro-circumcision or even thinks its acceptable should look up a video of the procedure being done on a baby and watch the entire thing without pausing or looking away.  It's a horror show up there with CIA burning people alive.
I feel like I should be angry at my parents right now for circumcising me like the day I was born or something but I'm not

Anyone who is pro-circumcision or even thinks its acceptable should look up a video of the procedure being done on a baby and watch the entire thing without pausing or looking away.  It's a horror show up there with CIA burning people alive.

i watched it before and throughout the entire thing i was like 'oh thats how they do that'

am i forgeted up

i watched it before and throughout the entire thing i was like 'oh thats how they do that'

am i forgeted up
only if you were circumcised

am i forgeted up
sociopathy?

You make me want to support circumcision just because of how much of an obnoxious handicap you are.

User was banned for this post
MAUI DOWN BROTHER

User was banned for this post
oof