[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 18004 times)

Less likely to get an std, less likely to get an infection, less maintenance, less likely to rip ffs.

It's amazing to me that it's current year and people still fall for this stuff. You realize you can wear a loving condom right lol? How many times do you think you can forget somebody with AIDS and get away with it because you have no foreskin? Spoiler: the answer is 0 times.

If you unironically have to mutilate your body because you can't take 2 seconds to wash your richard in the shower then you might have bigger problems to worry about.

cut like a normal person

That goes for herp, clam, and every other one under the sun. If there is any chance that I can prevent my kid from getting sick I'm going to do it.

the only reason americans get circumcised is to make procrastination harder, that was the point to begin with

It's amazing to me that it's current year and people still fall for this stuff. You realize you can wear a loving condom right lol? How many times do you think you can forget somebody with AIDS and get away with it because you have no foreskin? Spoiler: the answer is 0 times.

If you unironically have to mutilate your body because you can't take 2 seconds to wash your richard in the shower then you might have bigger problems to worry about.
cutcigarettes on Self Delete watch

That goes for herp, clam, and every other one under the sun. If there is any chance that I can prevent my kid from getting sick I'm going to do it.

Better get rid of one of his kidneys then because then he's only half as likely to get kidney disease right?

Do people really go to this level of mental gymnastics to defend their phallic insecurities?

https://youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
I know im quoting a TV show, but they bring up some good points.

Cut.
Although my richard is forgeted up.
Didn't heal properly, now I have a skin bridge. I've been meaning to snip it for a while as its not too thick but its just annoying enough to have permanently made my richard rotate sideways (as in if you were trying to suck it, the urethra is diagonal. (sorry for TMI))
That being said, cut is probably still better.

there isn't super conclusive evidence that circumcision is a good thing, medically. if you clean your richard, you won't get an infection.

not to mention the moral cost of putting your child in pain without their input so you can mutilate them. wait until they're 18 then give them the option.

The jews took my foreskin ;-;

The jews took my foreskin ;-;
#GasDerJuden
#BringBackOurForeskins