[POLL] cut or uncut?

Poll

cut or uncut?

cut (circumsized)
66 (50.4%)
uncut (uncircumsized)
65 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: [POLL] cut or uncut?  (Read 17962 times)

The water is making the kids masturbate, give them circumcision!

The BLF could form strong opinions over a loving toasted cheese sandwich if there was a debate topic dedicated to it.
toasted cheese sandwiches are bad

The BLF could form strong opinions over a loving toasted cheese sandwich if there was a debate topic dedicated to it.
is that the same thing as grill cheese

who in their right mind would willingly hang out with kimon, a guy who probably screams the communist mannafesto on a street corner at your local community college because he was rejected by his 250 lb first love?

you know, on the topic of htings the government shouldn't regulate, why do we let them decide who doctors are anyway? imo the government has no business interfering in the practice of medicine.

Stop posting loving weird images Kimon, this isn't YCYL

is that the same thing as grill cheese

no you put a cheese sandwich in a toaster oven (I think)

you know, on the topic of htings the government shouldn't regulate, why do we let them decide who doctors are anyway? imo the government has no business interfering in the practice of medicine.

dude id be the best doctor i swear to god the certification is the only thing holding me back

By the way, Maui didn't get his peepee cut

Stop posting loving weird images Kimon, this isn't YCYL
Kimon can't tell the difference

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 12:08:13 AM by Verification »

I figured.  I was going to start ignori-
you'd listen to ike on this? he didnt even give an opinion in the entire topic. i understand if people disagree with me but that doesn't mean im trolling

truer words have never been spoken

this boils down to inconsistencies, but at the core, it's a legal practice and surgery that parents can decide to make, just like heart surgery or any other surgery. just because it's not serious or deadly doesn't make it any more or less legal

The point is that it shouldn't be legal unless it's medically necessary.  Are you seriously comparing it to heart surgery?  Holy stuff.

this boils down to inconsistencies, but at the core, it's a legal practice and surgery that parents can decide to make, just like heart surgery or any other surgery. just because it's not serious or deadly doesn't make it any more or less legal
my 2 year old daughter has breast implants