What do you think a certain forumer on the BLF is like irl?

Author Topic: What do you think a certain forumer on the BLF is like irl?  (Read 6086 times)

I wonder what I'm like IRL.

I wonder what I'm like IRL.
are you saying you arent self aware enough to approximate? i guess it makes sense

but why would you set yourself up to be vulnerable to attack like this

yo dude we gotta hook up whenever ur in berkeley or something i take bart everywhere basically

well not that kind of hook up but u know what i mean

or maybe i do mean that idk im not gay tho so its not happenin if u got a richard

ya dude lets forget

I'd be down for it.  I live like 30 minutes from Berkeley so I could go whenever.  I have to work so it'd have to be during the weekend.

are you saying you arent self aware enough to approximate? i guess it makes sense

but why would you set yourself up to be vulnerable to attack like this
Because I probably deserve it.

i act nothing like i act on here.

forumers with benefits

well if nick and shazoo are anything to go by...

I don't think most people act the way they do on the forums.  People are a lot braver on the internet than they ever will be in real life.

Honestly I think most people would be pretty chill IRL; we just kind of get on each other's nerves 'cause we can get away with it.
Tbh I act exactly the same here and IRL lol. But that's fine I guess because I don't really go around riling people up here or IRL.

Tbh I act exactly the same here and IRL lol. But that's fine I guess because I don't really go around riling people up here or IRL.

what is XR-7 like in the sack

I mean, there are some people who are the same

camel, for example, is exactly how you'd expect him to be IRL

I admit I play up my personality a bit on the forum just cause I'm known to be the sassy guy, but I'm a lot more stoic and soft spoken irl. Stoic doesn't translate well to text so that's why

i'm even more chill irl

aka...... a camel?

XR is a chill guy but when I met him it was in a group setting and he was a lot more shy then than he is now lol.

I admit I play up my personality a bit on the forum just cause I'm known to be the sassy guy, but I'm a lot more stoic and soft spoken irl. Stoic doesn't translate well to text so that's why
Try ending your posts with pictures of stoic men looking directly into the camera. I think it will give them the tone you're looking for.