Glass (47458) - spamming edd's server

Author Topic: Glass (47458) - spamming edd's server  (Read 6600 times)

Huge bump here but I have not been active since the last time I hosted my server. It looks like someone may have my key.

or it is just you trying to act innocent :o

Huge bump here but I have not been active since the last time I hosted my server. It looks like someone may have my key.
dont you have 5 million other alts you can use

dont you have 5 million other alts you can use

I barely even play the game anymore, All I am saying is that it was not me, hell it took me this long to even find this thread. I also don't even know if that is my BLID or not, I don't have a computer to log on and check.

Badspot

• Administrator
BLID 47458, username "Glass", forum account Fiber Glass
   no sign of key sharing, appears to be an alt of habitual problem user "Jasa", previously banned multiple times for crashing servers

BLID 28535, username "Broze", forum account Plexious
   appears to be a compromised or combatively shared key, again one of the users appears to be "Jasa"

I have banned/deactivated the following keys related to this incident:
2979 Jasa
28535 Broze
38598 Lysdexia
47458 Glass

Wait so Glass is Jasa or is Jasa changing their name to Glass and Glass is still a separate person

you follow?

Wait so Glass is Jasa or is Jasa changing their name to Glass and Glass is still a separate person

you follow?
yes

the purge is only beginning

Oh forget, badspot, sick, personally, he is a MAJOR richardhead. He loving muted me for 999 seconds on his server JUST BECAUSE I COMPLIMENTED A KILL. Thanks anyway, one less richardhead on the forums.

TIL that names become available when the user is deactivated

Oh forget, badspot, sick, personally, he is a MAJOR richardhead. He loving muted me for 999 seconds on his server JUST BECAUSE I COMPLIMENTED A KILL. Thanks anyway, one less richardhead on the forums.
this is a severe case of not reading the thread before you post