You're given dev powers for a week

Author Topic: You're given dev powers for a week  (Read 6389 times)

Give dev powers to bl geniuses and let them do everything

hide toby in mission editor

he doesnt even need to be a default addon. just as long as tobys model is inside blockland when someone buys it

-make distribution of old versions of blockland bannable

what why

what why
well i mean when u update the game it usually partially involves fixing exploits and glitches that you don't want to see done

well i mean when u update the game it usually partially involves fixing exploits and glitches that you don't want to see done
well as long as you stay on the current master server you won't. that's their problem if people want to play old versions with exploits.

what why
I guess you like to have bugs and exploits in your game - also if it is a major change other clients connected could crash

well as long as you stay on the current master server you won't. that's their problem if people want to play old versions with exploits.
it's a liability issue

I would bad-on all Add-Ons that is bad quality or contains mature material.

Off-topic: If I was Admin on the forum, I would move this to Off Topic where it belongs.

finish the hat update

re-imagine the entire forum site. I mean, look at this place, isn't it about time we overhaul the forums page?

• A new color scheme
• Add a dark theme
• Integrate a YouTube video player
• Have the clock function without having it stuck at 12:09:07 AM (or whatever the current time is)
• And runs on HTML5

Do I sound a bit intimidating, or changing too much... not enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

change everyone's name to "gay" and mine to "rad dude"

change everyone's name to "gay" and mine to "rad dude"
well then everyone's gay

fix the trans and fx stuff not appearing through other trans bricks