Author Topic: New Duplicator "blocked"  (Read 1165 times)

Trying to plant any bricks with the new duplicator responds with saying the brick is "blocked".
I attached a console log, hopefully it's enough to find a conflict? Sorry if this has been resolved before.

Try disabling the cash addon

Try disabling the cash addon
I'm away from my computer. I'll try this once I'm home but would like to point out that me and a couple others experienced the same issue in the past without that addon. It's worth noting that it's a dedicated server as well

noedit: I've had this problem in the past without the dedi server. I've enabled the same add-ons in a singleplayer server and have no issues, however. It works just fine

The log is showing that anything involved with planting is preventing it from successfully planting, disable anything that involves anything with planting bricks.

The log is showing that anything involved with planting is preventing it from successfully planting, disable anything that involves anything with planting bricks.
Removed the cashmod code that was conflicting and disabled another mod. Worked great, thanks!