older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168862 times)

Came in at V15, had a cycle of names here and there.

Past In-Game names (To what I can remember)
-Ultiminator (Will confess this was my first account on the forums [Perma banned for Rule #5], I was 12 and had no clue what I was doing; I was not meant to be a troll, just young and stupid. Now I'm 18 and more mature as you can hopefully see)
-Dominator (Not to be mistaken with the Dominator on the Forums)
-Xtrememinator
-SuperSmashBlockhead
-Blockhead22670
-Kaden (It is my first name)

My forum name was supposed to also be NightHawk, but that was taken.

Anybody happen to know a guy name "joks"? He was my first server I joined, had great freebuilds..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:32:36 PM by Night_Hawk »

i miss v8

wanding horses to fly hm

Does anyone remember Scout's Family RP or Scout's Town RP

i played the heck out of those when i was younger

Tsume
Bu_Id 3447 checking in.

also I remember kenko and xalos quite vividly, they were quite literally the first people I met all the way back in 2010. kenko was my best friend but I pretty much annoyed xalos on badspots lag party so sorry
yee - you, chappersteddy, robot1 and venetin are all friends i've known since 2009/2011. I used to have some others but i havent kept in contact with them (and not saving my RTB friends list didn't help that at all)

do you still have any chatlogs/saves of things we used to do at all? i dont have any files from below late 2011, and if you do have anything pls send it over a PM - there's no doubt it'l be embarrassing to look back at this lmao

well damn am I late to this party or what

yee - you, chappersteddy, robot1 and venetin are all friends i've known since 2009/2011. I used to have some others but i havent kept in contact with them (and not saving my RTB friends list didn't help that at all)

do you still have any chatlogs/saves of things we used to do at all? i dont have any files from below late 2011, and if you do have anything pls send it over a PM - there's no doubt it'l be embarrassing to look back at this lmao
nope, my computer from back then had its hdd wiped in 2013

ive been lurking the forums since 2009 and posted relatively no posts

ive been lurking the forums since 2009 and posted relatively no posts
bitch where you been

Does anyone remember Scout's Family RP or Scout's Town RP

i played the heck out of those when i was younger
I still host my Town RP if your willing to join.
Ontopic: Sadly, i found out about Blockland after V21 came out, In 2013. I saw it in a youtube video when i was 7, and i was like
"Maybe i should get that game!" I got the game, i played the demo for a while and then i got a key. The first server i remember joining was some City RPG.
My old names:
Raccoonkid101
Raccooneer1214
I dont have much of a name history, as i rarely change my name.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:33:08 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

I still host my Town RP if your willing to join.
-________________________-