older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162063 times)

p sure i got the game around 2010-2011 but there's no way i could find the e-mail now

i still lurk/occasionally post and play, but it's not like i was ever really active anyways

Blockland and blf are as addictive as a loving cigarette lmao

How did badspot achieve it
it also gives you cancer

hi!

I have a Real Job now, which is cruel because I now have the funds to buy way too many games, but far less of the time to actually play all of them. Hanging out in Blockland for hours isn't something I want to do as much, but I drop by from time to time and I'm still working on some vehicles.

i guess i've demoted myself to lurker status
but i can assure you guys that i'm still here in some form

i'm a mid 2010er and i still play blockland every now and then

hi!

I have a Real Job now, which is cruel because I now have the funds to buy way too many games, but far less of the time to actually play all of them. Hanging out in Blockland for hours isn't something I want to do as much, but I drop by from time to time and I'm still working on some vehicles.
do you still do audiosurf stuff? those videos were pretty neat.

I first discovered about Blockland back in 2008, and I've been playing the offline mode of it until 2010 when I could buy my key.
Same story, only that I buyed the game in 2014 :(

i was around since 2011 so 6 years

does it count if i got it around 2012-2014, had a system refresh, lost it then bought it a week ago..?

lost it then bought it a week ago..?
i actually played blockland a little while in the past and now i got it as a present on steam
Something doesnt add up here...

I bought this game on 2014-09-12 but I played the demo back in 2010.

I bought BL around 2010-ish, got my forums account in 2012 and have not been banned once lol. I probably have around 3000+ combined hours with non-steam and steam bl

i guess i've demoted myself to lurker status
but i can assure you guys that i'm still here in some form

i'm a mid 2010er and i still play blockland every now and then
omg its you

omg its you
hi there!! i saw that u remember me but as my pixely blockhead avatar but i'm all bout the bird plants now