Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162135 times)

i saw that u remember me but as my pixely blockhead avatar but i'm all bout the bird plants now
I thought u were a whole different guy for a long time when u changed ur avatar

shout out to anyone pre-2010 who started out acting dumb and got better as the years went by.
yup that's definitely me.

I thought u were a whole different guy for a long time when u changed ur avatar
tbf i pretty much was i believe was like a bit more serious more often back then while since then i have a more upbeat and silly attitude!!

My first key never had a forum account. :S

I played before 2010 with the ID 13753

tbf i pretty much was i believe was like a bit more serious more often back then while since then i have a more upbeat and silly attitude!!
reverse maturation?

Been here for a bit.

Been around since late 08. Does Jasa still play? I didn't know him personally but he frequented some city rp i used to play on.

these forums man

i just can't get myself to remove it from my bookmark bar

now, the real question is, does anyone remember Super Puppy's server?

oh hell yeah son
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:18:19 AM by Tetris »

welp, i am a post-v21 40k player who got blockland in the end of 2016 or 2015.. still quite new and i still remember the time nal banned from one of his servers (now gone) because of an ""annoyance"" called Lepton..

i think i can't get over it, and maybe not even choose words correctly..

my past in this account still quite of haunts me because of the bans i've got with my childish behavior; now i only have this last chance to not cause another major stuffstain in my reputation and get my account flushed into the toilet..

i guess almost everyone was right after all; maybe i am just looking in the bad things instead..
it's time to stop, indeed
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:00:18 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

bought blockland october 2012, joined forums may 2013

this is my only account who i bought in 2008

look everyone it's tetris!!!! stare at him

oh hell yeah son

:cookie:

I don't know if I remember you on there though

:D

Hello, peoples of the intronets! lawlz awsom gwamerz.

I played Blockland around when V10 came out, I used an offline key because I was poor.