The Dilglostick!

Author Topic: The Dilglostick!  (Read 7842 times)

Introducing...

forget, lol. I've spent the past four or so days making this just because I wanted to, and I actually learned a lot of stuff about Torque script that I hadn't before along the way. Also, I've just been wanting to make a glowstick of my own, so why not a unique one?! Thought it'd be pretty funny. No jokes, I'm kind of actually proud of this (being my first completed add-on). Enjoy!

Features:
    - Large, smooth pen15
    - Delicious sounds
    - Simple, yet custom animation
    - Unlimited glowing richards you can throw at whomever you wish

I'd like to thank every member who contributes to content creation for this game, without them there is a good chance I might not have found certain information I needed in order to learn the art of add-on making.

Special Thanks to
Conan
phflack
Kyuande
Rally

I received a little more "direct" help on my questions (not *specifically* for this addon) from you guys the most, so I learned how to fix things, and have kept my motivation up to get an add-on to a stage where I feel it could be released (however simple it may be :P). Thanks.

So ya download or hate upon this as much as you'd like haha

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:03:10 PM by xS K I D z »

downloading before this gets failbinned or something lol

ah just what we needed

< not calling it the Glorichard

Such high quality add-on must be defaulted

so this is what you wanted help with.. lol

lol this is a rather high quality first mod

you wanted to do the amnesia lamp iirc tho

is this because that old glowstick addon that could be thrown had one of the caps get pulled off and it looked like a richard

woah hey guys i just got a job here at eb games, welcome me

ot:

normally im okay with being on a 'special thanks' list but, uh

not this time

XD

so this is what you wanted help with.. lol
Well...yes, most the questions were for this, lol. But a lot of the answers can and will be applied to other items or weapons or playertypes. Whether it be getting more comfortable with Blender or learning more how Torque works and stuff, now I won't have to ask those questions for that :)

lol this is a rather high quality first mod

you wanted to do the amnesia lamp iirc tho
Haha yea I kinda skipped that for now, I want to change the model and I still gotta learn more about fxLights and stuff. Anyway that is (hopefully in the future) going to be for a planned horror town minigame thing :P

is this because that old glowstick addon that could be thrown had one of the caps get pulled off and it looked like a richard
Oh wow I see the resemblance ;) nah tho. I wanted to do something simple since I knew making a weapon was gonna take a bit longer, so that made me think of a throwable item which made me think of that glowstick add-on and I was like "that would be cool" but I wanted it to be different. So ya. I just expanded on that idea then I was committed lol.

normally im okay with being on a 'special thanks' list but, uh

not this time
Understandable :D lol. It's so you get credited that you helped me learrrrn (more "directly" like giving examples instead of just posting a link to something), not that you wanted to make this add-on too. But yea I can remove it entirely if it makes people uncomfortable.

remember when badspot said this game was meant to be child friendly