BFDI Faces!

Author Topic: BFDI Faces!  (Read 27986 times)

so? just dont mind it, the thing was made for kids and what are you gonna do about it? stop kids having fun? you do realize the whole thing, bfdi, was created when Michael and Cary Huang were in middle school, and they enjoy making stuff about it today. I'm just tired of seeing grown ass men get all up in arms about stuff kids do for fun.
I'm 15 and BFDI should have stayed in algobox/carykh's alt channels. These faces are good but the fandom itself is really bad.

so? just dont mind it, the thing was made for kids and what are you gonna do about it? stop kids having fun? you do realize the whole thing, bfdi, was created when Michael and Cary Huang were in middle school, and they enjoy making stuff about it today. I'm just tired of seeing grown ass men get all up in arms about stuff kids do for fun.
theres a line between letting kids have fun and letting kids be autistic little stuffs ruining communities with this utter garbage

Stop defending this already

theres a line between letting kids have fun and letting kids be autistic little stuffs ruining communities with this utter garbage

I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with your bullstuff

Geez, stop being so abrasive. Atleast give him a reason why you think its toxic.

we will let small children completely turn a popular community into a cesspool of loving pencil oc's because "they're having fun"
should we let a serial killer keep killing because he finds it fun too???

we will let small children completely turn a popular community into a cesspool of loving pencil oc's because "they're having fun"
should we let a serial killer keep killing because he finds it fun too???

TFW you compare literal children to a serial killer

if it was a undertale face people wouldnt complain about it

if it was a undertale face people wouldnt complain about it

That's because this loving place is bipolar as forget.

BDFI is an actual loving cancer that ruined a previously thriving community

Stop enjoying this stuff
lmao chill why you gotta be so salty

we have a new zachisawesome on our hands :(

jesus forget you people must love stuffting up face threads

what a silly thing to get upset over

Local user angry over a face pack that actually quite okay

Not that bad a facepack

Local user angry over a face pack that actually quite okay