BFDI Faces!

Author Topic: BFDI Faces!  (Read 27694 times)

Using assets from Battle For Dream Island, I give you these faces! (I'm too lazy to open Blockland up a 4th time to take screenshots.)

What is Battle For Dream Island? Well It's a youtube cartoon made by Michael and Cary Huang (youtube channel jacknjellify) that began in January 1, 2010 that in the first 10 or so episodes looked like garbage. (especially the first one.)

And on August 1, 2013, on it's second season, the creators stopped making episodes because youtube is a stuff platform. (they have an explanation on their channel.)

3 years later, on September 1, 2016, when everyone thought BFDI was long gone, the first episode of IDFB came out and is the current episode as of now.

Compared from the first episode and now, it has way higher quality, smoother animation, 4k quality, and just better in general.

Ok, I'm done rambling about it, here's the download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px03bzj6lyg848o/Face_BFDI.zip?dl=0

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:22:30 PM by papiomike »

daily reminder that people make ocs of inaminate objects

faces don't show up in the selection menu :/

Remember when this was a thing restricted by Algodoo? Good times.

CaryKH's past endeavors dont affect him much, but alot of his audience still unironically continue BFDI.

faces don't show up in the selection menu :/

i forgot to mention that for some reason the zip doesnt work, but as a folder it does. Dunno why.

daily reminder that people make ocs of inaminate objects

I know a few of those people but they have actual good art, just let kids have fun.

why do autismos like this show

i found the issue

just extract the folder that's in there into the main zip and it should work fine

BDFI is an actual loving cancer that ruined a previously thriving community

Stop enjoying this stuff

BDFI is an actual loving cancer that ruined a previously thriving community

Stop enjoying this stuff

what the forget does that even mean.

i found the issue

just extract the folder that's in there into the main zip and it should work fine

Whenever i put the folder into a zip it just makes another folder inside so I'm not sure what you mean.

Put the contents of the folder inside it.

what the forget does that even mean.
go onto algobox and search literally loving anything

lOOK AT ALL THIS

also the faces themselves are quite good despite the source material being trash

Put the contents of the folder inside it.

thanks! the thing should work now.

go onto algobox and search literally loving anything

lOOK AT ALL THIS

also the faces themselves are quite good despite the source material being trash

so? just dont mind it, the thing was made for kids and what are you gonna do about it? stop kids having fun? you do realize the whole thing, bfdi, was created when Michael and Cary Huang were in middle school, and they enjoy making stuff about it today. I'm just tired of seeing grown ass men get all up in arms about stuff kids do for fun.